Q. When should I reserve my entertainment? A. We recommend that you book your entertainment as early as possible. We are capable of providing same-day service, but booking early gives you the widest choice of entertainers possible. Our entertainment pros' schedules get filled up early, and they are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. So, if you need entertainment today, don't hesitate to call us, but remember that the earlier you call, the better. Early reservations are also essential for events that will require our dancers to travel.
Q. When should I pay? Is billing discreet? What types of payment are accepted? A. Our customers' privacy is a top priority, so our billing process is very discreet. Checks are the only form of payment we do not accept. For credit-card payments, the card-holder must be present with the card and a photo ID. As for direct payments to the dancers, please pay when they arrive.
Q. Are tips required? A. Absolutely. Whether you're having a private show or throwing a party, please do tip the dancers as much as you can pay. In keeping with industry standards, our entertainers work for tips, and tipping well is the best way to take your party from mild to wild. Good tips make happy entertainers, and happy entertainers make a great party.
Q. How much should I tip? A. Every party has its own dynamic, and tipping tends to go along with the energy of the party. It's a good idea to suggest that each of your guests bring at least $50 in tip cash, and extra if they may want special Packages & Pricing like photos, calendars, or other personal items. And again, keep in mind that the more you're willing to tip, the wilder your party will be.
Q. The show-up fee does not cover everything? A. No. The show-up fee gets the entertainers in the door and gets special treatment for the guest of honor. It's basically a fee for travel expenses, supplies, and time. All other aspects of the show should be covered by tips. This is an industry-wide standard.
Q. Are the dancers on your website the only ones available? A. No. We have numerous dancers to choose from, and not all are featured on our website. Many are young college students or aspiring actresses or models who work as independent contractors and thus do not wish to have their professions publicized on the web for all the world to see. Give us a call, and we'll fill you in on all the options that are available. For dancers you are unable to preview, you can rest assured that each of our entertainers is hand-picked and well-trained, and that we only employ individuals who meet our high standards.
Q. When I choose dancers from your website, will I definitely get the ones I pick? A. We'll do everything we can to send you the dancers that you pick. However, please understand that our dancers are independent contractors and are free to opt out of any work we assign them. To increase your chances of getting the entertainers you choose, be sure to book as early as possible, and it also helps to have flexibility with your start time. Also, don't forget to give us a long list of dancers you would enjoy. This way, when your top choices are unavailable, we'll be able to send you your backup picks. We'll make sure your back-up dancers fit the general profiles of the ones you picked.
Q. Can my party go on longer than the time alotted? A. Most parties end up lasting longer than their allotted times. You can expect your party to last longer if the entertainers are tipped well and treated with respect, and if the guests are energetically participating in the activities. If you're interested in allotting a longer time for your party, give us a call and we can give you a quote over the phone.
Q. I've never thrown this type of party before. What actually happens? A. There's not much to it. The entertainers will arrive in their street clothes with all the equipment they need. You'll pay their show-up fee, ask any questions you have, make special requests, and provide them with a private room where they can change and get ready for the show. Once they're ready, the party will begin. For more specific information, see our party description pages, and take a look at our helpful hints for more information about taking care of entertainers.
Q. What rules should my guests follow? A. We do have rules, and if you want your party to go well, it is absolutely essential that you follow the rules and treat our entertainers with the respect they deserve. As the host of the party, it is your job to make sure that the rules are followed and that the guests keep themselves under control. It is not permissible to pinch, slap, bite, lick, or verbally abuse any of our dancers. Please use caution with cigarettes and drinks so as not to spill on or burn the dancers. Please do not take any photos without explicit permission from the entertainer being photographed, and please do not touch without first receiving permission. Also, don't take souvenirs without permission, as some of the equipment and clothing items can be quite expensive.
Q. When are pictures or video allowed? A. Under no conditions are pictures or video allowed without explicit permission from the dancer. If a non-permitted picture is taken, the entertainer has the right to confiscate any pictures, video, or film at the end of the party. If you simply must have pictures of an entertainer, please ask politely, and respect her wishes if she declines. Also, be aware that many of our dancers are available for separate photo shoots and modeling sessions. Call if you would like to make arrangements.
Q. Do we offer full service? A. If you're wondering if we're an escort service, the answer is a resounding no. Any form of solicitation of our dancers will result in forfeiture of all fees, and the event will come to an end immediately. As far as other “full service” options, we abide by all local, state, and federal laws regarding dancers, bars, alcohol, and rental facilities. Illegal gambling and illicit drugs are not allowed at our events.
1. Plan ahead of time. The key to throwing a great party is to plan as far in advance as possible. When you wait until the last minute, we can still accommodate you, but you may not get the entertainers of your choice. Our dancers work on a first-come-first serve basis and are generally booked well in advance. Also, keep in mind that events for which our dancers will be required to travel should be planned well ahead of time.
2. Make alternate choices for back-up entertainers. Every so often, one of our dancers becomes unavailable for a party for which she's been selected. This may be due to any number of reasons, including emergencies, illnesses, scheduling conflicts, or vacations. That's why it's always a good idea to choose several alternate entertainers who we can send in the event that your top choice can't make it. And for two-girl shows, it helps to have alternate choices so that we can send two girls who have great chemistry together, which creates a much hotter party experience. Obviously, when two girls don't like each other, they're not going to be able to work together to create a great party.
3. Flexibility helps. You'll have a much better chance of getting your chosen entertainers if you are reasonably flexible with the start time for your party. There are peak times and seasons in which our dancers are in great demand, so if you are willing to be flexible, it makes it much easier for us to coordinate our schedules and to give your party plenty of time to get wild.
On the other hand, if you have a tight schedule and simply must have your entertainer at a certain time, please make every effort to book as far in advance as possible, and we'll do everything in our power to make sure your event goes smoothly.
4. Keep your guests informed of the type of entertainment being provided. It's important to tell all guests except for the guest of honor what is going to happen at the party. This way, they will be ready to leave their inhibitions at the door. Also, kindly inform them that our entertainers work for tips, so your guests will want to come prepared with plenty of cash. The better you and your guests tip, the better your party will be.
5. Please provide our entertainers with the best conditions possible.
Here's how you can help:
- Be ready to pay your entertainers as soon as they arrive.
- Make sure everyone is present at the start of the party.
- Reserve a clean and private room for the dancer to change and get ready. A bedroom works great, especially if it has an attached bathroom.
- Make sure that your party location has ample room for all your guests and for the entertainer to perform.
- Make sure there are no ways for non-guests to view the party. Close all doors and curtains.
- Your party should be at an indoor location, and it should not be too cold or too hot for the dancer to comfortably perform. Avoid having your party in a garage or in a room with a cold, unfinished floor. If you need to make an exception, please inform us first, and we'll come up with a solution.
- Please keep the noise down and be considerate of your neighbors. Having grouchy neighbors call the cops is a quick way to take the energy out of a party.
6. Please tip. In accordance with industry standards, our dancers work for tips and expect to be tipped throughout all stages of the party as well as during private shows. Good tips equal happy dancers, and happy dancers make great parties.
7. Follow all rules, and respect your entertainer. As long as you tip well and treat your entertainer with respect, you will have a fun night full of great memories. As the host, you have the responsibility to make sure that all your guests are aware of the rules and follow them to the letter. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole event, so guard against individuals becoming too drunk or too wild. Recruit trusted friends to help you in this task. Please be aware that if an entertainer feels scared, threatened, or disrespected, the show can be ended at any time with no refund. The entertainers want to have fun, too, and when they do have fun, your party will benefit. Our entertainers are professionals, and when you and your guests are kind enough to treat them with respect, you will be rewarded with a great experience.
8. Call us about any unforeseen issues. Unforeseen problems do arise, and it's best to handle them with understanding, patience, and professionalism. If something happens, please give us a call and we'll do what we can to work through the problem. We simply ask your courtesy in return. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we will do everything we can to make sure that you come back to us in the future.
9. Relax and enjoy your party. Once you've made your reservations with Kitty Cat Now, try to relax and enjoy the experience. Our entertainers are professional, and all of our staff are friendly. We know what we're doing. Your job is to have fun.